Real project. Real Experience.
July – September 2019
Internship at HL Tech is a three-month programme that we have professionally prepared to allow you to work on real projects.
What we guarantee
- A real project allowing you to take part in the entire software development cycle – from the first line of code to the product implementation
- Learning under the supervision of experienced programmers
- Dedicated substantive internship supervisors, who manage the entire project
- Support from the participants of the first edition of the Internship Programme Professional IT hardware
- Internal training to prepare you for project implementation, starting with the basics
- Working with the latest technologies: Java 8, Spring, React, Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices, Spock, Groovy, Selenium, REST Assured,Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration
- Introduction to the Agile/Scrum methodology in accordance with the latest standards
- Comfortable work space on the 34th floor of the Warsaw Spire building, including office kitchen, bar, billiards table, table football and more
Who is it for?
The Internship is designed for second year (or above) students of IT or related university programmes, as well as graduates of coding schools, who want to develop their skills in IT areas: Backend, Frontend, QA.
Internship lasts from 1 July through 30 September 2019.
Recruitment process steps
- Short telephone interview with shortlisted candidates
- Technical interview and conversation with HR representatives
Send your CV by 24 May